I love browsing online and looking at unique doll items, there is some great stuff out there! Here are some of my favorites I saw this week. You can click the links below to check them out yourself.
1. Aqua Coleman Doll Lantern. A great accessory for your doll's camping trip. I love how it lights up too!!
2. Pink Outdoor Sandals. These look so comfortable and you don't have to worry about them falling off your doll's feet with is a big plus. :)
3. Having A Ball Swimsuit. The pattern of the swimsuit is amazing!
4. Zebra Print Party Dress. DreamWorld Collections makes such gorgeous dresses and this zebra one is so summery and fun.
5. Explore with Lea Book. Next time I'm at the bookstore, I definitely want to take a look at this!! I love how American Girl has been making activity/craft books for the Girl of the Year dolls now.
6. Cute Denim Jumper. I don't think you can go wrong with denim and this jumper is adorable!
Which do you like best? Did you find any favorites this week?