I love browsing online and looking at unique doll items, there is some great stuff out there! This week I came across some historical items and here are my favorites. You can click the links below to check them out yourself.
1. Melody Ellison Mini Doll & Book. Mini Melody is so cute!! I love her flippy hair.
2. Antique Rose Fine China Tea Set. Beautiful design on the tea pot and cups.
3. Little House on the Prairie® Doll Cooking Set. Little House on the Prairie was one my favorite TV shows growing up (still need to read the books). I really like how historically accurate this is!
4. Night At The Sock Hop Outfit. The most adorable 50s doll outfit I've ever seen!!!
5. Doll Comforter 2 Pc. Set. This bed comforter set reminded me of Samantha. :)
6. 6PC Floral Victorian Dress. I think this dress would look amazing on Elizabeth or Felicity! I love the apron and mob cap.
Which do you like best? Did you find any favorites this week?