Wow, is it already the last day of 2012?! This year was such an amazing one for AmericanGirlFan. We added three dolls to the family, had two contests, lots of crafty fun, tons of giveaways & reviews with sponsors, and I've formed so many new friendships with all of you!
This week I was looking back at all that 2012 held and thought it would be cool to share my Top 10 Favorite Posts I did this year!
1. Julie's Super Star Make-Over was the photostory I had the most fun with. I absolutely love Kenley's style!! ;)
2. I had such a blast showing how to Make Your doll a Pet Hermit Crab. My dolls still love theirs and want another!
3. This Summer I went to Panama City Beach in Florida and it's a trip I'll never forget! Felicity had a Relaxation Vacation too!
4. On our way home from Florida we made a Special Stop at the Atlanta Store. Being able to go to the American Girl Place after three years was amazing!!! I can't wait for the Ohio store to open this Summer.
5. Cecile and Rebecca Cooling Off with Snowcones, was awesome! I was so thankful to Hope for letting me borrow a lot of her Etsy Shop treats! I liked being able to transform our AG Concession stand too.
6. I had fun making these Fourth of July Hairclips. You can use other felt colors too! I want to make more sometime.
7. Coconut and Licorice's Play Day with Addy, I LOVED taking these pictures. The day was gorgeous and the purple flowers in the background made it so much better.
8. Making Doll Candy Bars. Hope designed the labels and doing this craft with her is such a great memory. We laughed so hard as we thought of the candy bar names together.
9. I loved Hope's video on How to Make Doll Cookies out of clay! Very fun and inspired me to find more ways to create doll food.
10. Finally, one of my biggest projects of the year! Making a Doll Closet out of a recycled cardboard box. This took a few days to do with my mom's help and lots of patience, but I love how it turned out!
Out of all the writings and pictures I've done this year, it was SO hard to choose just 10!! haha
I want to thank you all for a great year too, because I wouldn't be writing here today without YOU!! I hope you have a blessed 2013!
Do you and your dolls have any plans for the New Year?