I love browsing online and looking at unique doll items, there is some great stuff out there! Here are some of my favorites I saw this week. You can click the links below to check them out yourself.
1. Silver Glitter Shoes. I think these pretty flats would pair well with any doll dress or outfit. :)
2. Gold Fleur De Lis Doll Crown. Absolutely gorgeous!! Looks so real and well made.
3. 1930's American Style Icebox. The Queen's Treasures historical furniture is amazing! They are releasing this icebox on Monday, but you can still order now. It matches with their 1930s doll stove that I have. I'm happy they are continuing the 1930s line of doll furniture, so cool...literally! ;)
4. Cinderella 3 Piece Outfit. I can't get over how beautiful this dress is from DreamWorld Collections!!!
5. 18 Inch Doll Wish Crown Storage. Super cute armoire closet to store doll clothes in. Plus, it's made of wood which is great!!
6. Minnie Mouse Dress. The Cinderella dress put me in a Disney mood and I LOVE this Minnie Mouse outfit and ears! :)
Which do you like best? Did you find any favorites this week?