I love browsing online and looking at unique doll items, there is some great stuff out there! Here are some of my favorite things I saw this week. You can click the links below to check them out yourself.
1. Our Generation Doll Picnic Set. Love all of the pieces in this set! Especially the red plates & mugs. :)
2. Ladybug Rainboots. These are very similar to Willa's wellies! How cute would it be for an AG doll to match with her?!
3. Pink Umbrella. Doll-sized umbrellas are a lot of fun & a great photo prop! I love the pink color and trim around the edges.
4. Stylish Polka Dot Trench Coat Outfit. The coat looks like it was made for Grace--it's just her style!
5. 18 Inch Doll Playground Twin Swing Set. Wow was the first word that popped into my head when I saw this swing set!! It looks awesome! :)
6. Nautical Short Overall Outfit. Adorable Spring outfit!! I like how the striped tee is paired with the overalls.
Which do you like best? Did you find any favorites this week?