I love browsing online and looking at unique doll items, there is some awesome stuff out there! Here are some of my favorite things I saw this week. You can click the links below to check them out yourself.
1. Doll Flip Flops. It's almost time for flip flop season! This shop has some cool colors and ones that are sparkly.
2. Mega Construx Willa & Carrot's Hutch. I LOVE this set! I was sad they didn't have it at Toys R Us when I went. I'm keeping a look out for it! :)
3. Mix & Match Running Outfit. The style of the leggings are amazing! It all looks like real girl-size active wear.
4. Dog Walking Outfit & Plush Dog. How cute! The set comes with a lot and I like how the dog is included too.
5. 18 Inch Doll Farmer's Market Stand. I think this would be fun for play and photos! It's also wooden which is great.
6. Turquoise Sparkly Party Dress. My favorite color and you can never have too many sparkles & sequins! ;)
Which do you like best? Did you find any favorites this week?