I can't believe on Christmas Day it will mark my twelfth year of being a fan of American Girl Dolls! As I look at my collection, many of the dolls my sister and I have are not sold anymore and are in the American Girl Archives. It's sad, but also understandable since American Girl has been creating cute new dolls, like Maryellen. I thought it'd be fun to talk about the historical archived dolls today and remember their wonderful stories!
Here are the historical dolls currently in the archives:
- Nellie (Archived Year 2009)
- Kirsten (Archived Year 2010)
- Felicity (Archived Year 2011)
- Elizabeth (Archived Year 2011)
- Molly (Archived Year 2014)
- Emily (Archived Year 2014)
- Ruthie (Archived Year 2014)
- Ivy (Archived Year 2014)
- Cecile (Archived Year 2014)
- Marie-Grace (Archived Year 2014)
- And soon Caroline for 2015
Out of the archived dolls, I have five--Cecile, Molly, Ivy, Felicity, and Elizabeth. My sister also has Nellie.
Since Samantha came back last year, maybe American Girl will bring back another doll from the archives. I would LOVE if they brought back Felicity's collection. Even if Elizabeth wasn't available, I would want to buy up all Felicity's dresses. :)
Now it's your turn to talk, I have some questions for you!
- Do you have any of the archived dolls?
- Which doll would you want American Girl to bring back next?
- Which doll is your favorite?
You can answer all or one, I'd love to hear from you! Let's get chatting! ;)
Ps~Tomorrow is From A Friend Friday! If you have a doll picture you'd like to share with us, there's still time. Just email me soon at firstname.lastname@example.org