I love browsing online and looking at unique doll items, there is some awesome stuff out there! Here are some of my favorite things I saw this week. You can click the links below to check them out yourself.
1. The Runaway: A Maryellen Mystery. It's been awhile since I've read an American Girl Mystery and Maryellen's new one looks good!
2. Yellow Dot Rain Boots For Wellie Wishers. The Wellie Wishers can never have too many rain boots/wellies. These are classic!
3. Our Generation Fashion Fiesta Outfit. I saw this outfit at Target and it was adorable in person! Everything goes together well and I love the pineapple cup.
4. Zigzag Ruffled Swimsuit & Beach Ball. Summer is almost here which means it's time to look at swimsuits! There are lots of cute ones out there for dolls. The ruffled one-piece is just Julie's style.
5. Doll Play Lemonade Stand. This set would be great for doll play and the price can't be beat!
6. High-Waist Bikini & Lace Cardigan Set. The bikini is so pretty with the cardigan and trendy too. I can totally picture a doll wearing this in a beach photo shoot. :)
Which do you like best? Did you find any favorites this week?