Let's play another round of This or That American Girl Style! Remember, here's how it works: Pick which of these AG things you like best...
Lea Doll or Kanani Doll?
Rebecca's Phonograph Set or Maryellen's Jukebox?
Red Hearts Ruffle Dress or Lovely Leopard Pajamas?
Lea's Fruit Stand or Campus Snack Cart?
Pet Earrings or Doodle Earrings?
Himalayan Kitten or Margay Cat?
Maryellen's Birthday Dress or Samantha's Special Dress?
This year's Valentine Gift Set or last year's?
Shimmer Doodle Outfit or Coconut Cutie Outfit?
Let me know your picks in the comment section below!
Here are my picks:
1. Lea--she's my newest doll and I love her! Kanani looks gorgeous though in every picture I see of her and I would probably buy her if I had the chance again. :)
2. Maryellen's Jukebox--I love the look and colors!
3. Red Hearts Ruffle Dress--the heart pattern is pretty!
4. Both!! Lea's Fruit Stand calls to me a little more though because of the uniqueness.
5. Doodle Earrings--I love the little bow ones!
6. Margay Cat--it's little face is so cute!
7. This is the hardest one yet...ahh! I love both of them, but 50s style is awesome, so I'll pick Maryellen's.
8. Last year's--I liked the half sleeves and the sparkly design.
9. Kit's School Lunch--but I'd love to have both of these!
10. Coconut Cutie Outfit--the shirt is too adorable!!
And here are the picks with the highest amounts from last month:
1. Maryellen's Ice Skating Outfit
3. Playful Polar Bear Pajamas
4. Kit's Desk
5. Hair Care Kit
6. Old Mini Dolls
7. Hit The Slopes Outfit
8. Bubble Bathtub
9. Violin Set
10. Coral Slippers
Have fun! :)